Thank you to WSCP customer Michele K. for sharing these ways that she saves money every month!
1) Free Stuff Finder ~ Purchase personal care, beauty, and household products for 10% or less of the retail price with manufacturer coupons at Walgreens. This couponing website finds free and discounted items at retailers (Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Kohls, etc.) and has tips on couponing: https://www.freestufffinder.com/free-stuff/
2) Social Nature ~ Receive manufacturer coupons for free grocery and personal care items that are new to the market through Social Nature. It’s very simple; you apply to try a product, and the voucher is sent directly to you in the mail. https://www.socialnature.com/
3) Crowdtap ~ Complete simple market research surveys for gift cards. You can receive over $50 of Amazon gift cards for answering questions in my downtime, while waiting for appointments, etc. https://crowdtap.com/
4) BioLife Plasma Donation ~ Donate plasma- It’s a simple process that takes about an hour per appointment, and it saves lives! https://info.biolifeplasma.com/
5) Affordable Connectivity Plan ~ Receive free unlimited cell phone service via the Affordable Connectivity Plan with this provider: https://www.assurancewireless.com/
6) FetchRewards ~ Scan receipts for cashback on grocery and personal care items. Sometimes they offer 100% cashback for new products: https://fetch.com There are so many of these cashback apps now, like Ibotta, Coupon.com, BeFrugal, etc.