During the summer months, West Suburban Community Pantry wants to make sure that every kid has kid-friendly food items to help get them through the day with a breakfast, lunch and a snack item.
The Pantry’s Kids Make a Difference program will be packing and stocking the shelves with these kid-friendly food items for the children that visit the Pantry to choose from.
SUGGESTED DONATION ITEMS
Individually packaged kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack items:
- Breakfast cereal/granola bars
- Cereal and instant oatmeal cups
- Individual meals: macaroni and cheese, Spaghetti-O’s, etc
- Cheese and cracker snack packs, cracker sandwichesIndividually packaged crackers and pretzels
- Fruit, pudding and Jell-O cups
- Fruit snacks