During the summer months, West Suburban Community Pantry wants to make sure that every kid has kid-friendly food items to help get them through the day with a breakfast, lunch and a snack item.
Suggested Donation Items
Individually packaged kid-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack items:
- Breakfast cereal bars
- Cereal and instant oatmeal cups
- Microwavable macaroni and cheese
- Cheese and cracker snack packs
- Individually packaged crackers and pretzels
- Fruit, pudding and Jell-O cups
- Fruit snacks
Click here to download printable flyer.
Click here to make a monetary donation.
The Pantry’s Kids Make a Difference program will be packing and stocking the shelves with these kid-friendly food items for the kids that visit the Pantry to pick out what they would like.