West Suburban Community Pantry, in partnership with Northern Illinois Food Bank, distributes nutritious food to those in need. These Mobile Pantries are funded by the generous donations of area businesses and organizations. If you would like to know more about sponsoring a “Mobile,” please contact Lisa Spaeth: 630-948-8132 or email@example.com.
Food is provided at no cost. Clients are asked to please bring their own bags or boxes. Click on the links below for a printable flyer.
- January through March, food is available for this location through our online ordering. See below for details.
- Monday, April 20, 2020, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Monday, June 15, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
Online ordering is available during the months of January, February and March, 2020. Shopping will be available on the website www.helpfulharvestillinois.com, 7 days prior to the scheduled pickup date listed below. Place your order, select the Willowbrook pickup location, then bring your photo ID when you pick up your order.
Pickup location for the following dates is 16W610 Honeysuckle Rose Lane, Willowbrook:
- Monday, January 20, 4:00 PM
- Monday, February 17, 4:00 PM
- Monday, March 16, 4:00 PM
- Monday, February 10, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Monday, March 9, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Monday, April 13, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Monday, May 11, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
- Monday, June 8, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
We are currently looking for funding for additional Woodridge Mobile Pantry offerings.
We need 15-20 volunteers to help staff each Community Mobile Pantry from 3:30 – 5:45 PM. Volunteers will help set up and take down tables, unload the Mobile Pantry truck, register clients, manage the flow of lines, distribute food, help shop if needed, and assist people back to their cars.
Please contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-948-8135 for more information or to sign up. Thank you!