Join us for #GivingTuesday
At West Suburban Community Pantry – we don’t just provide food. We offer warmth and security during the holiday season. Our staff counselor meets with individuals 1:1 to help get to the root of emotional needs. We help connect people to utility assistance. We listen to our community – making sure that we provide people with food their families love – helping them to bring comfort to their homes during the holidays and all year.
With the continuing increase in need – we need your help to provide for our busiest season. At a time when we are all personally focused on family comfort – let’s make sure everyone can have a table full each night.
Ways to Spread the Word
Follow us on social media!
Other ways to help spread the word on #GivingTuesday:
- Provide a match for employees that donate OR ask your employer to match your donation
- Like and share our posts about #GivingTuesday on social media
- Host a food drive using our Food Drive Toolkit leading up to #GivingTuesday
- Post a selfie or a picture of your food drive to social media saying why you love WSCP and tag #WSCPGivingTuesday
- Support WSCP at your Friendsgiving with our Toolkit!
Donate to Support WSCP
Help us reach our goal of $65,000 for Giving Tuesday!
Thanks to our generous Board of Directors, every donation from a first-time donor or volunteer will be MATCHED up to $12,000!
$150 donation allows us to provide about 10 online orders for our customers to pick-up healthy groceries at their convenience.
$500 donation allows us to provide care management services to about 20 people, offering individualized assistance and resources to Thrive Beyond Food.